Artworker – Wembley Stadium
Working alongside a dedicated and talented Studio Team based in our onsite Artworking Studio at Wembley Stadium, we are looking for our next permanent team member.
In this role you will be able to show us and your client your amazing skill set and experience working within the world of creative production.
A little about you:
As an Artworker, you will be excited about working with one of the company’s most high profiled clients; The FA.
In this role:
- You will be delivering all artwork on time and on budget while maintaing the highest possible production.
- You will be responsible for production of Through The Line (TTL) marketing campaigns covering all executions.
- The role is primarily focused on traditional channels, so you will be comfortable with these types of media.
You may be looking for your next step in creative production and will have used Adobe Creative Suite. Some of your previous experience would have included:
- Having experience of artwork tasks including straightforward design to brand guidelines.
- Artwork origination and amendments, adaptation and versioning of existing signed off designs.
- Performing full QC checks including pre-flight and colour management for all artwork produced.
As this role works with our client, The FA, you must be fluent or have a very good understanding of the English language; verbally and written. Just like you, we like to have meaningful connections. It’s at the heart of everything we do; outstanding marketing performance for global brands.
A little about us: https://ms.konicaminolta.com/
We’re a full service marketing production company and lucky enough to work with some of the world’s leading brands across the globe; Giving Shape to Ideas!
We manage the sourcing, production and delivery of cross-channel communications and are a team of 400 + people operating on a global level in over 24 different counties.
We become trusted partners with our clients, so getting the job done is vital. How we behave as people is just as important. That’s why our values matter to us. We live by them. They shape who we are and how we work with everyone.
In return for your dedication and passion we will reward you with:
A Competitive Salary
Employer Contribution Pension
Cash Health Plan
25 days holiday
Cashback and Discounts of a whole range of retailers and services
Cycle to Work Scheme
Child Care Vouchers
Eye Care Vouchers
Fantastic career progression in our award winning company
At Konica Minolta Marketing Services (powered by Charterhouse) we have built a company that people admire by being true to our principles.
We value our guys, proud of the quality work we produce and we are determined to exceed our client’s needs and expectations.
We treat our people like our clients – with respect. We thrive on being creative, individual and uncomplicated ourselves; in fact we love people who have the confidence to be themselves and continue to grow with our evolving company.