Dev Ops Engineer
Are you an experienced DevOps Engineer looking to take the next step in your career?
Konica Minolta Marketing Services (KMMS) are seeking exceptional Engineers to join our team to work with our clients working on application development enhancements and deploying solutions.
KMMS is a fast growing and dynamic organisation who can offer you an exciting and challenging career within our Engineering division.
Working within a talented team your experience will be valued and you will have the freedom to make decisions on the overall management of technology projects. You will become part of a developer team that specialises in providing advice, resources and technology for the effective delivery of marketing solutions.
A little bit about your day at KMMS:
Roles at KMMS are varied and interesting. In this exciting role you will have and experience:
– Various interaction with different clients, including well-known global brands
– Various interaction with different parties including but not limited to marketing teams, creative agencies, suppliers in the printing industry
– Complete ownership of the end to end delivery of a campaign or project
– Working with the Technology team to support application builds and deployments from development through production
– Well mentored and coached to forge a long-term career as a DevOps Engineer
– Oversee 100% of the requests, incidents and problems within the DevOps domain
– Actively participate in our software development processes, including planning, design, daily stand-ups and retrospectives.
A little bit about what our requirements are:
– 4+ years of Engineering experience in building production infrastructure using infrastructure as code principals
– Experience in authoring CI/CD scripts and templates (e.g. AWS Cloud Formation)
– 5+ years of experience managing the Windows Server OS
– Experience in automating code deployments for Java
– Experience in using Perforce, Jenkins/Hudson, or other build and continuous integration systems
– Experience in using Python and other scripting languages for automation
– Strong experience in AWS networking (VPC, VPN, routing, security) and other AWS services
– Experience with application monitoring tools such as AWS CloudWatch
– 3+ years’ experience with MS SQL Server database or a comparable relational database engine required. PL/SQL background is a plus
– Fluent English speaker and demonstrated ability for written communications
– Team player with the flexibility to work with virtual teams spanning multiple geographies, cultures, and time zones
– A demonstrated strong work ethic
If you consider yourself to be a strong performer who enjoys the challenges of working in a fast pace environment and is looking to be part of a growing team this could be the opportunity for you.
A little bit about us
In April 2017 Ergo Asia along with our European sister company Charterhouse, became a single global band Konica Minolta Marketing Services (KMMS). This change enables us to clearly demonstrate our global scale and capability in marketing services. The re-brand shows our commitment to providing truly global services to our clients.
KMMS is a company born out of marketing and technology services becoming intrinsically linked.
KMMS creates meaningful connections with our clients through every brand touch-point and this sits at the heart of everything that we do.
Aligned and agile we work off-site inside our clients’ businesses and we aim to make the complex simple and take solutions to market faster. We deliver cut through communications from shopping aisles to virtual reality and beyond. We work with clients to improve their marketing performance through seamless delivery, across all geographies, in all media channels and for every one of our global clients.
We are on a journey fuelled by daring ambition we are part of a consistent global identity and provider of world-class technology with a depth of resources.
Do you want to join a company with size, strength and resources and work with clients to deliver outstanding marketing performance for global brands?