Finance Controls Manager – London, UK
Working alongside a dedicated and talented Finance Team based in our Head office in London, we are looking for our next permanent team member.
In this role you will be able to show us your amazing skill set and experience working within Finance.
A little about you:
The Controls Manager is a key member of the financial leadership team and as the Controls Manager, you will be responsible for staff management and supervision as well as day to day functions within the Department.
- Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Close & Process
- Day to Day management of the General Ledger activities
- Balance sheet reconciliations and balance sheet reporting
- Jsox Compliance and Controls – Ensure internal financial controls are in place and are regularly reviewed.
- Manage year end and interim audit.
- Oversight of the Accounts Receivable / Payable function
- Controls of Intra / intercompany trading balances
- Review of Credit balances and aging of the debtors.
- Treasury function
- Hedging and Fx Risk Controls.
- Statutory Accounts – Accurate and timely production of statutory accounts
- Commercial register – Act in a pivotal capacity of a company secretarial ensuring the commercial register for all the KMMS branches and legal entities are kept up to date.
- Develop Rolling actions item list (RAIL) process and work in collaboration with wider finance team to ensure consistency of reporting and effective resolution of common issues that are uncovered via the monthly review process.
You will demonstrate strong business partnering and ability to work across the KMMS organization establishing business partnerships with members of the finance team through accurate financial reporting.
You will also have a proven track record of managing and developing your teams, taking ownership for managing responsibilities and key focus areas for two managers and seven indirect reports.
As this role works with every aspect of our business, you must be fluent or have a very good understanding of the English language; verbally and written. Just like you, we like to have meaningful connections. It’s at the heart of everything we do.
A little about us: https://ms.konicaminolta.com/
We’re a full service marketing production company and lucky enough to work with some of the world’s leading brands across the globe; Giving Shape to Ideas!
We manage the sourcing, production and delivery of cross-channel communications and are a team of 500 + people operating on a global level.
We become trusted partners with our clients, so getting the job done is vital. How we behave as people is just as important. That’s why our values matter to us. We live by them. They shape who we are and how we work with everyone.
In return for your dedication and passion we will reward you with:
A Competitive Salary
Employer Contribution Pension
Cash Health Plan
25 days holiday
Cashback and Discounts of a whole range of retailers and services
Cycle to Work Scheme
Child Care Vouchers
Eye Care Vouchers
Fantastic career progression in our award winning company
At Konica Minolta Marketing Services we have built a company that people admire by being true to our principles.
We value our guys, proud of the quality work we produce and we are determined to exceed our client’s needs and expectations.
We treat our people like our clients – with respect. We thrive on being creative, individual and uncomplicated ourselves; in fact we love people who have the confidence to be themselves and continue to grow with our evolving company.