Financial Transaction Executive – London, UK
Working alongside a dedicated and talented Finance Team based in our Head of in London, we are looking for our next permanent team member.
In this role you will be able to show us your amazing skill set and experience working within Finance.
A little about you:
The Transaction Executive is a key member of the finance transaction team working across the business in the:
Accounts Payable function,
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of all accounts payable invoices.
- Comply with all internal control procedures to ensure accurate financial records, particularly in relation to capital investments.
- Adhere to contractual payment terms to ensure smooth operation of the business while maximizing cash flow.
- Fully support all sourcing initiatives; provide financial data if requested.
- Adherence to all internal controls procedures relative to AP function.
- Investigating and resolution of supplier queries.
- Check any accounts with debit balances.
- Monthly statement reconciliations of suppliers.
- Controls of Intra / intercompany trading balances.
- Controls of vendor rebate trading balances.
- Looking to find efficiencies.
- Providing cover and assistance to all members of the Finance team.
Accounts Receivable function,
- Responsible for interacting with customers and internal departments to successfully collect payments.
- Calls and follows-up on customer accounts based on overdue analysis.
- Identifies internal issues causing customer disputes and proactively works with internal departments to identify and assist with the implementation of permanent solutions.
- Apply cash receipts to customer invoices and proactively work with customers and bank to resolve discrepancies.
- Minimise the bad debt provision.
- Review of Credit balances and aging of the debtors.
As this role works with every aspect of our business, you must be fluent or have a very good understanding of the English language; verbally and written. Just like you, we like to have meaningful connections. It’s at the heart of everything we do.
A little about us: https://ms.konicaminolta.com/
We’re a full service marketing production company and lucky enough to work with some of the world’s leading brands across the globe; Giving Shape to Ideas!
We manage the sourcing, production and delivery of cross-channel communications and are a team of 500 + people operating on a global level.
We become trusted partners with our clients, so getting the job done is vital. How we behave as people is just as important. That’s why our values matter to us. We live by them. They shape who we are and how we work with everyone.
In return for your dedication and passion we will reward you with:
A Competitive Salary
Employer Contribution Pension
Cash Health Plan
25 days holiday
Cashback and Discounts of a whole range of retailers and services
Cycle to Work Scheme
Child Care Vouchers
Eye Care Vouchers
Fantastic career progression in our award winning company
At Konica Minolta Marketing Services we have built a company that people admire by being true to our principles.
We value our guys, proud of the quality work we produce and we are determined to exceed our client’s needs and expectations.
We treat our people like our clients – with respect. We thrive on being creative, individual and uncomplicated ourselves; in fact we love people who have the confidence to be themselves and continue to grow with our evolving company.