Financial Analyst – London, UK
Working alongside a dedicated and talented Finance Team based in our Head Office in London, we are looking for our next permanent team member.
In this role you will be able to show us your amazing skill set and experience working within Finance.
A little about you:
As a Financial Analyst you will be a key member of the business team supporting reporting activities, including trend analysis and monthly reporting and forecasting. You will work closely with finance and business leadership to help them achieve financial commitments.
This position will interface with business region (EMEA, NAM) therefore you would have proven abilities in the following:
- Prepare accurate and timely analyses that capture and communicate business results, variances, and performance trends and make recommendations to drive improvement.
- Provide analytical trends and monthly reporting by client.
- Work closely with key business partners to identify and mitigate issues impeding the achievement of business goals.
- Improve on data intensive tools with a focus on automating the close process; identify, communicate and recommend/implement corrective actions.
- Lead the consolidation of monthly actuals and forecasts.
- Highly engaged on data modelling and data mining.
- Assist with the preparation of finance and business presentations, including monthly and quarterly business review schedule preparation.
You will have demonstrated strong business partnering and ability to work across the KMMS organization
- Establish business partnerships with members of the Leadership Team through accurate financial reporting and business analysis in order to drive visibility and accountability.
- Drive Practical Process Improvement (PPI) throughout the organization
As this role works with every aspect of our business, you must be fluent or have a very good understanding of the English language; verbally and written. Just like you, we like to have meaningful connections. It’s at the heart of everything we do.
A little about us: https://ms.konicaminolta.com/
We’re a full service marketing production company and lucky enough to work with some of the world’s leading brands across the globe; Giving Shape to Ideas!
We manage the sourcing, production and delivery of cross-channel communications and are a team of 500 + people operating on a global.
We become trusted partners with our clients, so getting the job done is vital. How we behave as people is just as important. That’s why our values matter to us. We live by them. They shape who we are and how we work with everyone.
In return for your dedication and passion we will reward you with:
A Competitive Salary
Employer Contribution Pension
Cash Health Plan
25 days holiday
Cashback and Discounts of a whole range of retailers and services
Cycle to Work Scheme
Child Care Vouchers
Eye Care Vouchers
Fantastic career progression in our award winning company
At Konica Minolta Marketing Services we have built a company that people admire by being true to our principles.
We value our guys, proud of the quality work we produce and we are determined to exceed our client’s needs and expectations.
We treat our people like our clients – with respect. We thrive on being creative, individual and uncomplicated ourselves; in fact we love people who have the confidence to be themselves and continue to grow with our evolving company.