Freelance Account Manager – Paris, France
Working alongside a dedicated and talented operations team based on site in Paris, we are looking for our next temporary team member.
In this role you will be able to show us and your client your amazing skill set and experience working within the print management field.
A little about you:
Having the experience of managing the print management process you will have:
- Managed from Brief to Delivery POS material and commercial print.
- Worked within a multi-product environment.
- The ability to demonstrate your knowledge of query handling and solving issues.
- Provide your client with the best service an integrated marketing services company can bring.
You will also understand:
- The value of organisation, time management and how to prioritise your work load.
- How you have influenced your suppliers to provide products and materials up to your unquestionable standard.
- How important it is to be confident in your abilities and responsible for your performance.
As this role works with our international client, you must be fluent or have a very good understanding of the French and English language; verbally and written. Just like you, we like to have meaningful connections. It’s at the heart of everything we do; outstanding marketing performance for global brands.
A little about us: https://ms.konicaminolta.com/
We’re a full service marketing production company and lucky enough to work with some of the world’s leading brands across the globe; Giving Shape to Ideas!
We manage the sourcing, production and delivery of cross-channel communications and are a team of 400 + people operating on a global level in over 24 different counties.
We become trusted partners with our clients, so getting the job done is vital. How we behave as people is just as important. That’s why our values matter to us. We live by them. They shape who we are and how we work with everyone.
In return for your dedication and passion we will reward you with:
At Konica Minolta Marketing Services (powered by Charterhouse) we have built a company that people admire by being true to our principles.
We value our guys, proud of the quality work we produce and we are determined to exceed our client’s needs and expectations.
We treat our people like our clients – with respect. We thrive on being creative, individual and uncomplicated ourselves; in fact we love people who have the confidence to be themselves and continue to grow with our evolving company.