Head of Creative Production Account & Project Management
We have a permanent position live at the moment for an outstanding Head of Creative Production Account & Project Management who will drive the operation forward based in our Head Office in London.
You will have the responsibility for also managing and leadership of a team, proving you are the expert in your field and understanding their needs; Giving Shape to Ideas!
A little about you:
You will be responsible for the overall governance requirements (processes, systems and technologies) to facilitate the BAU creative production delivery cross channel for our clients.
- By taking and advising on creative production briefs from the clients working with the on-site teams, liaising with all required internal/external resource and suppliers as and where appropriate.
- Implement and maintain a robust, consistent approach to work sharing across the Studio Network
- Support in the managing of the quality of the business management information content and output.
- Provide leadership on all studio related process, technologies, systems and processes
- Establish working relationships with Stakeholders, 3rd Parties and suppliers
- Continue working with all business streams and sourcing
- Manage on-site training and support when necessary
- Answering queries from key stakeholders within offering advice and solutions
- Ensuring relevant stakeholders are fully informed at all stages of relevant projects
- Responsible for the end-to-end delivery of transformation / implementation projects within the studio
You must have the technical skills to push these accounts and projects forward.
- Must have a full understanding across all media type applications, processes, systems and procedures
- Full understanding of studio hardware and applications to a high support level
- Project management and implementation skills
- In-depth knowledge of multi-channel production cycles
- Have good commercial acumen, experience having had P&L responsibility
- Proactively assisting the Head of Central Studio/Studio Services for projects being completed within the agreed timeframe, and to budget
This role works with our entire business, you must be fluent or have a very good understanding of the English language; verbally and written. Just like you, we like to have meaningful connections. It’s at the heart of everything we do; outstanding marketing performance for global brands.
A little about us: https://ms.konicaminolta.com/
We’re a full service marketing production company and lucky enough to work with some of the world’s leading brands across the globe; Giving Shape to Ideas!
We manage the sourcing, production and delivery of cross-channel communications and are a team of 500 + people operating on a global level.
We become trusted partners with our clients, so getting the job done is vital. How we behave as people is just as important. That’s why our values matter to us. We live by them. They shape who we are and how we work with everyone.
In return for your dedication and passion we will reward you with:
A Competitive Salary
Employer Contribution Pension
Cash Health Plan
25 days holiday
Cashback and Discounts of a whole range of retailers and services
Cycle to Work Scheme
Child Care Vouchers
Eye Care Vouchers
Fantastic career progression in our award winning company
At Konica Minolta Marketing Services we have built a company that people admire by being true to our principles.
We value our guys, proud of the quality work we produce and we are determined to exceed our client’s needs and expectations.
We treat our people like our clients – with respect. We thrive on being creative, individual and uncomplicated ourselves; in fact we love people who have the confidence to be themselves and continue to grow with our evolving company.