Head of Creative Production Operations – London, UK
We have a permanent position live at the moment for an outstanding Head of Creative Production Operations who will drive the operation forward based in our Head Office in London.
You will have the responsibility for also managing and leadership of a team, proving you are the expert in your field and understanding their needs; Giving Shape to Ideas!
A little about you:
You will work with the business to implement, develop and transform all studio operations, facilitating their optimal performance through the defining and delivery of operating standards; change management of continuous improvement initiatives.
Having demonstrated your skill set, you will be supporting and advising on all new opportunities, domestically and internationally, liaising with senior clients and key stakeholders where necessary, converting and managing new studio implementations.
- Analysing the current studio operations and recommending operational changes in-line with the overall Studio Strategy
- Researching and recommending an overall technology solution – including upgrades to existing technologies – to support global growth plans.
- For ensuring that all existing best practices, hardware, software and technology solutions are fit for purpose and relevant – including Capex and Procurement responsibilities.
- Providing overall governance for the Studios (processes, systems and technologies)
- Managing and advising colleagues on the best and most efficient processes/procedures during studio implementation and/or audits to address SLA/KPI and workflow requirements
- Providing direction and guidance to Studio Managers, Ads and CSDs (or their equivalent)
- Communicating the principles of the Studio Service Offering, including offshore, with the team, colleagues and clients and talk knowledgeably about the broader service capability
As this role works with our entire business, you must be fluent or have a very good understanding of the English language; verbally and written. Just like you, we like to have meaningful connections. It’s at the heart of everything we do; outstanding marketing performance for global brands.
A little about us: https://ms.konicaminolta.com/
We’re a full service marketing production company and lucky enough to work with some of the world’s leading brands across the globe; Giving Shape to Ideas!
We manage the sourcing, production and delivery of cross-channel communications and are a team of 500 + people operating on a global level.
We become trusted partners with our clients, so getting the job done is vital. How we behave as people is just as important. That’s why our values matter to us. We live by them. They shape who we are and how we work with everyone.
In return for your dedication and passion we will reward you with:
A Competitive Salary
Employer Contribution Pension
Cash Health Plan
25 days holiday
Cashback and Discounts of a whole range of retailers and services
Cycle to Work Scheme
Child Care Vouchers
Eye Care Vouchers
Fantastic career progression in our award winning company
At Konica Minolta Marketing Services we have built a company that people admire by being true to our principles.
We value our guys, proud of the quality work we produce and we are determined to exceed our client’s needs and expectations.
We treat our people like our clients – with respect. We thrive on being creative, individual and uncomplicated ourselves; in fact we love people who have the confidence to be themselves and continue to grow with our evolving company.