IT Engineer – London, UK
Working alongside a dedicated and talented IT Infrastructure Team based in our Head Office in London, we are looking for our next permanent team member.
In this role you will be able to show us your amazing skill set and experience working within the IT Infrastructure Department.
A little about you:
You will provide IT support at all levels all our business users across our entire estate.
- Assist the Head of IT Infrastructure in managing the networks, computers, resources and telecoms systems.
- Take part in a bi-weekly on call rota for critical service issues.
- Maintain a high level of security to protect the company’s data.
- Provide support to end-users and other members of the IT team.
- Set up all new equipment to the Company including laptops and phones.
- Update all relevant information and follow process for new starters and leavers to the Company.
- Maintain an accurate and up to date documentation of systems and infrastructure.
- Take ownership of issues and ensure prompt and satisfactory resolution with minimal commercial impact.
- Manage risk and mitigate liability around service delivery failure.
- Keep abreast of latest technical advancements and legal requirements and make recommendations to improve current and future systems.
- Monitor systems, ensuring that they are sufficiently backed-up and outages are responded to quickly to ensure a high level of system availability.
As this role works with every aspect of our business, you must be fluent or have a very good understanding of the English language; verbally and written. Just like you, we like to have meaningful connections. It’s at the heart of everything we do.
A little about us: https://ms.konicaminolta.com/
We’re a full service marketing production company and lucky enough to work with some of the world’s leading brands across the globe; Giving Shape to Ideas!
We manage the sourcing, production and delivery of cross-channel communications and are a team of 500 + people operating on a global level.
We become trusted partners with our clients, so getting the job done is vital. How we behave as people is just as important. That’s why our values matter to us. We live by them. They shape who we are and how we work with everyone.
In return for your dedication and passion we will reward you with:
A Competitive Salary
Employer Contribution Pension
Cash Health Plan
25 days holiday
Cashback and Discounts of a whole range of retailers and services
Cycle to Work Scheme
Child Care Vouchers
Eye Care Vouchers
Fantastic career progression in our award winning company
At Konica Minolta Marketing Services we have built a company that people admire by being true to our principles.
We value our guys, proud of the quality work we produce and we are determined to exceed our client’s needs and expectations.
We treat our people like our clients – with respect. We thrive on being creative, individual and uncomplicated ourselves; in fact we love people who have the confidence to be themselves and continue to grow with our evolving company.