Operational Finance Analyst – Prague, Czech Republic
Working alongside a dedicated and talented operational team based in our Office in Prague, we are looking for our next permanent team member. This role will be supported by our finance team based in London.
In this role you will be able to show us your amazing skill set and experience working within Finance.
A little about you:
You will support the operations business in understanding its current & future financial performance through financial analysis of revenues, margin analysis, WIP, accruals and other costs.
You will also provide accurate operational KPI’s & metrics to regional teams & Head of Operations Support FP&A with validation of costs savings for clients and to support a wider flexible & agile finance team.
This role will have a dotted link into regional hub directors, regional transaction executives & multi-channel FP&A analyst coming together to provide a one region view.
- Support the accounting process for revenues, WIP, accruals and other costs
- Support the Operational team with budgeting & forecasting processes
- Prepare analysis to help understand variances to actuals forecasts and plans
- Ensure billing matrix, including any rebates, is in line with agreed commercials as per contract
- Support regular business review of region
- Demonstrate the ability to interpret regional / local knowledge into financial acumen
- Cash Management of KPI’s for region
- Support tax manager in embedding regional tax compliance
- Support the wider finance team so they understand key drivers on the operational P&L.
- To provide support during month-end close for revenue streams and operating costs
- NCRs – understand the impact of NCR’s and create documentation to aid the business going forward
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Support wider team members at key times of the month / year as required
- Support the year end audit process
As this role works with every aspect of our business, you must be fluent or have a very good understanding of the Czech & English language; verbally and written. Just like you, we like to have meaningful connections. It’s at the heart of everything we do.
A little about us: https://ms.konicaminolta.com/
We’re a full service marketing production company and lucky enough to work with some of the world’s leading brands across the globe; Giving Shape to Ideas!
We manage the sourcing, production and delivery of cross-channel communications and are a team of 500 + people operating on a global level.
We become trusted partners with our clients, so getting the job done is vital. How we behave as people is just as important. That’s why our values matter to us. We live by them. They shape who we are and how we work with everyone.
In return for your dedication and passion we will reward you with:
A Competitive Salary
Fantastic career progression in our award winning company
At Konica Minolta Marketing Services we have built a company that people admire by being true to our principles.
We value our guys, proud of the quality work we produce and we are determined to exceed our client’s needs and expectations.
We treat our people like our clients – with respect. We thrive on being creative, individual and uncomplicated ourselves; in fact we love people who have the confidence to be themselves and continue to grow with our evolving company.