People Coordinator – London, UK
Working alongside a dedicated and talented People Team based in our Support Office in London, we are looking for our next permanent team member.
In this role you will be able to show us your amazing skill set and experience working within the wonderful world of HR.
A little about you:
You will have assisted in the transactional duties for the HR function previously as this role has a global remit.
You will be covering the entire employee lifecycle and supporting the Head of People, and the People Team in a wide range of HR activities.
This will include:
- Training & development.
- Recruitment administrative support.
- Covering the entire candidate journey ensuring an excellent experience.
Your experience would have brought you into contact with many different levels within the organisations you have worked in. You will be able to demonstrate this by:
- Providing first point of contact for HR support for employees, assisting with queries on policy and process. Responding to telephone and email enquiries, resolving where possible and re-directing where necessary
- Ensure all documentation is filed appropriately, and HR drive is up to date, maintaining files in good order.
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with a range of people both inside and outside the organisation and to work co-operatively with others to be part of a team. Ensuring professional interaction at all times.
- Providing administration support training and development for all employees, arranging attendance, etc. and update records.
- Providing support to Resourcing Manger, from posting adverts, conducting searches, & screening.
- Maintaining Candidate Database, Talent Pools and Recruitment files.
- Producing all offer letters, contracts and other contractual and employee related documentation, with great attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ensuring employer brand in market is maintained, promoting the company as an employer of choice.
As this role works with every aspect of our business, you must be fluent or have a very good understanding of the English language; verbally and written. Just like you, we like to have meaningful connections. It’s at the heart of everything we do.
A little about us: https://ms.konicaminolta.com/
We’re a full service marketing production company and lucky enough to work with some of the world’s leading brands across the globe; Giving Shape to Ideas!
We manage the sourcing, production and delivery of cross-channel communications and are a team of 400 + people operating on a global level in over 24 different counties.
We become trusted partners with our clients, so getting the job done is vital. How we behave as people is just as important. That’s why our values matter to us. We live by them. They shape who we are and how we work with everyone.
In return for your dedication and passion we will reward you with:
A Competitive Salary
Employer Contribution Pension
Cash Health Plan
25 days holiday
Cashback and Discounts of a whole range of retailers and services
Cycle to Work Scheme
Child Care Vouchers
Eye Care Vouchers
Fantastic career progression in our award winning company
At Konica Minolta Marketing Services we have built a company that people admire by being true to our principles.
We value our guys, proud of the quality work we produce and we are determined to exceed our client’s needs and expectations.
We treat our people like our clients – with respect. We thrive on being creative, individual and uncomplicated ourselves; in fact we love people who have the confidence to be themselves and continue to grow with our evolving company.