|Position:||PHP Developer (LAMP)|
ROLE PURPOSE: Looking for a PHP Developer willing to work in a fast paced environment requiring broad experience, adaptability, quick learning and excellent problem solving skills. The individual will be responsible for supporting and enhancing business systems and our eCommerce applications. This includes providing application support, analysis and design related to applications running expansive business systems/functions as well as finding innovative and cutting edge solutions to business needs.
– Web development experience using LAMP stack
– Experience with Object Oriented programming
– Demonstrable knowledge of web technologies including HTML, CSS, AJAX, Apache, MySQL etc.
– Linux and Shell scripting experience
– Excellent SQL & relational database experience, especially with MySQL
– Good knowledge of version control tools (Perforce) and of developing web services
– UNIX experience
– Experience with AWS EC2
– Experience with Twitter Bootstrap
– Experience with NoSQL DBs, such as MongoDB or Redis
|· Write “clean”, well designed code
|· Well documented and readable code passing code reviews prior to check-ins.|
|· Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
|· Quality of code prior to releasing to production should include no showstoppers or urgent issues related to code release.|
|· Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
|· Participation in requirements analysis and design, development, and testing.
|· Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
|· Automation of repetitive manual tasks