Procurement Executive FTC 3 Months – London, UK
Working alongside a dedicated and talented Commercial Team based in our Head office in London, we are looking for our next team member.
In this role you will be able to show us and your client your amazing skill set and experience working within administration and want to take a step in your career.
A little about you:
You will effective plan & have administrative oversight for the KMMS Supply Chain in EU and North America including the management of rebate and vendor portal administration.
Using all your analytical and Microsoft Excel skills your accountabilities will be:
- First port of call for vendor queries answering email and telephone enquiries
- Issuing, chasing and recording of completed vendor documentation including T&Cs, NDA, Rebate and Vendor Information Forms
- Check vendor audit documentation and instruct Procurement Managers as and when these are required, work closely with local PM´s to maintain an annual audit plan
- Produce and circulate monthly Procurement dashboard and KPI reporting
- Running timely reports to generate Rebate and Early Settlement Discount information for Finance team
- Ensuring 100% of all live vendors are fully signed up to all relevant terms
- Management and maintenance of the vendor portal, the portal support function, issuing of portal fee invoices to vendors with associated reporting and all associated data in NAV
As this role works with our international clients, you must be fluent or have a very good understanding of the English language; verbally and written.
Just like you, we like to have meaningful connections. It’s at the heart of everything we do; outstanding marketing performance for global brands.
A little about us: https://ms.konicaminolta.com/
We’re a full service marketing production company and lucky enough to work with some of the world’s leading brands across the globe; Getting Closer!
We manage the sourcing, production and delivery of cross-channel communications and are a team of 500 + people operating on a global level in over 30 different counties.
We become trusted partners with our clients, so getting the job done is vital. How we behave as people is just as important. That’s why our values matter to us. We live by them. They shape who we are and how we work with everyone.
At Konica Minolta Marketing Services we have built a company that people admire by being true to our principles.
We value our guys, proud of the quality work we produce and we are determined to exceed our client’s needs and expectations.
We treat our people like our clients – with respect. We thrive on being creative, individual and uncomplicated ourselves; in fact we love people who have the confidence to be themselves and continue to grow with our evolving company.