Project Manager – Asia
Do you want to work with a high-performance team and a diverse client group?
Konica Minolta Marketing Services (KMMS) provides print and marketing management services to large public and private sector customers across Australia and Asia and we are seeking an exceptional Project Manager to join our team based in Asia.
KMMS Asia is a fast growing and dynamic organisation who can offer you an exciting and challenging career. This role operates within a centralised team and will be responsible for the management of project that includes analysis, planning, implementation, change management, service delivery and client management. The role will require international travel within the Asian market.
A little bit about you:
Your experience will be valued as you will be given support and autonomy to execute the above to standards expected of an industry leader. Most importantly, you will be motivated, the ability to communicate at all levels and have the critical role of establishing collaborative and long lasting client relationships.
A little bit about what our requirements are:
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, and facilitation)
- Proven end-to-end experience in project management including the ability to create, manage, and execute complex business project work plans
- Project management experience in either an FMCG, Engineering or IT environment
- Experience implementing systems (IT), workplace methodologies and operational strategies
- Experience in a corporate or consulting environment
- Demonstrated experience in completing due diligence activities
- Must be familiar with principles and methodologies of change management
- Confident and high level technical skills across the complete Microsoft suite of products including MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio, Project and Word
- Exceptional analytical and reporting abilities
- An attention to detail
- Effective time management and personal organisation skills
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications
- 8+ years experience in a similar role
In addition to the above, to succeed in this role you will have a can-do attitude and be a pro-active team player.
A little about us:
In April 2017 Ergo Asia along with our European sister company Charterhouse, became a single global band Konica Minolta Marketing Services ( KMMS ) . This change enables us to clearly demonstrate our global scale and capability in marketing services. The re-brand shows our commitment to providing truly global services to our clients.
KMMS is a company borne out of marketing and technology services becoming intrinsically linked. KMMS creates meaningful connections with our clients through every brand touch-point and this sits at the heart of everything that we do. Aligned and agile we work off-site inside our clients’ businesses and we aim to make the complex simple and take solutions to market faster. We deliver cut through communications from shopping aisles to virtual reality and beyond. We work with clients to improve their marketing performance through seamless delivery, across all geographies, in all media channels and for every one of our global clients.
We are on a journey fuelled by daring ambition we are part of a consistent global identity and provider of world-class technology with a depth of resources.
Do you want to join a company with size, strength and resources and work with clients to deliver outstanding marketing performance for global brands?