Quality Control – Proofer Reader – London, UK
Working alongside a dedicated and talented Studio Team based in our Central Artworking Studio in London, we are looking for our next permanent team member.
In this role you will be able to show us your amazing skill set and experience working within the world of creative production.
A little about you:
You will be checking artwork for:
- Correctness, consistency and accuracy by ensuring Brand Guidelines are adhered to at all times.
- The recording and tracking of all quality issues when encountered
- Inspiring Right-first-time and On-time principles
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with the team to gain their trust and respect, driving engagement to provide a committed and high performing workforce.
- Provide true quality assurance, inspiring the team to deliver the utmost levels of client service and delivery
- Being able to work under pressure to tight deadlines but still remaining accurate and consistent
- Forging an excellent relationship with, and having a complete understanding of, the clients is a key priority
- Ensuring all personal timesheet and activities are recorded correctly on a daily-basis
- Understand the German Language
As this role works with our clients, you must be fluent or have a very good understanding of the English & German language; verbally and written. Just like you, we like to have meaningful connections. It’s at the heart of everything we do; outstanding marketing performance for global brands.
A little about us: https://ms.konicaminolta.com/
We’re a full service marketing production company and lucky enough to work with some of the world’s leading brands across the globe; Giving Shape to Ideas!
We manage the sourcing, production and delivery of cross-channel communications and are a team of 400 + people operating on a global level in over 24 different counties.
We become trusted partners with our clients, so getting the job done is vital. How we behave as people is just as important. That’s why our values matter to us. We live by them. They shape who we are and how we work with everyone.
In return for your dedication and passion we will reward you with:
A Competitive Salary
Employer Contribution Pension
Cash Health Plan
25 days holiday
Cashback and Discounts of a whole range of retailers and services
Cycle to Work Scheme
Child Care Vouchers
Eye Care Vouchers
Fantastic career progression in our award winning company
At Konica Minolta Marketing Services (powered by Charterhouse) we have built a company that people admire by being true to our principles.
We value our guys, proud of the quality work we produce and we are determined to exceed our client’s needs and expectations.
We treat our people like our clients – with respect. We thrive on being creative, individual and uncomplicated ourselves; in fact we love people who have the confidence to be themselves and continue to grow with our evolving company.