Regional Account Director – Barcelona, Spain
Working alongside a dedicated and talented operations production team based in Barcelona, we are looking for our next permanent team member.
In this role you will be able to show us and our clients your amazing skill set and experience working within marketing collateral and cross media.
A little about you:
As the Regional Account Director you will
- Provide leadership and guidance across the teams in their specific region and client
- Ensure front-line teams have the resources and support to deliver excellent operational client service
- Meet commercial targets
- Work with teams drawn from all areas of KMMS but specifically Client Services, Commercial and Financial
- Deliver the annual account plans and objectives
You will also be responsible for
- Building relationships, trust and communication with day to day client stakeholders
- Ensure, business retention, development and growth maximising KMMS business proposition.
- Support the delivery of the client action plan (strategic plan) and contract
- Work relationships and collaboration with CSD
We are looking for an individual who has demonstrated:
- Experience in a BTL agency creative agency and/or design background, or Creative Production Agency with significant creative agency liaison
- Solid experience as Business Partner or Group Account Director
- Extensive print, digital and integrated experience
- Full understanding of entire end to end process from client strategic requirement to delivery cross channel
- Experience in and a passion for championing and producing engaging and business-driving creative and delivery across a fully integrated channel mix
- Articulate and engaging. Well versed in interacting with senior internal and external stakeholders, providing thought leadership to maximise results
- Experience in project management
- Demonstrable experience of collaboration, with peers and virtual teams, with the ability to provide and receive constructive challenge
As this role works with our international clients, you must be fluent or have a very good understanding of the Spanish and English language; verbally and written. Just like you, we like to have meaningful connections. It’s at the heart of everything we do; outstanding marketing performance for global brands.
A little about us: https://ms.konicaminolta.com/
We’re a full service marketing production company and lucky enough to work with some of the world’s leading brands across the globe; Giving Shape to Ideas!
We manage the sourcing, production and delivery of cross-channel communications and are a team of 500 + people operating on a global level.
We become trusted partners with our clients, so getting the job done is vital. How we behave as people is just as important. That’s why our values matter to us. We live by them. They shape who we are and how we work with everyone.
In return for your dedication and passion we will reward you with:
A Competitive Salary
Fantastic career progression in our award winning company
At Konica Minolta Marketing Services we have built a company that people admire by being true to our principles.
We value our guys, proud of the quality work we produce and we are determined to exceed our client’s needs and expectations.
We treat our people like our clients – with respect. We thrive on being creative, individual and uncomplicated ourselves; in fact we love people who have the confidence to be themselves and continue to grow with our evolving company.