Senior Pricing Manager – London, UK
Working alongside a dedicated and talented Commercial Team based in our Head office in London, we are looking for our next permanent team member.
In this role you will be able to show us your amazing skill set and experience working within our global business.
A little about you:
You will enable Konica Minolta Marketing Services to use its scale to source very competitively across all operational and emerging markets.
- Using gathered insights, develop and embed the pricing strategy to enable KMMS to compete effectively wherever we choose to serve our clients.
- Support the commercial decision making process of New Business and Business Development teams via pricing advice and the provision of PnL tools to aid clear fact based decisions.
- Oversee an ambitious pricing strategy which connects KMMS with very competitive sustainable pricing from its vendor base utilising a combination of insights, systems and processes to deliver significant added value
This pricing strategy will be built on extensive market knowledge and pricing insights enabling the casting of a vision for future pricing practice which drives greater economies of scale, shorten pricing lead-times and embraces technological solutions to improve efficiency.
- Oversee the process to assimilate commercial information and the provision of decision making tools to enable clear fact based decisions to be made regarding New Business and Business Development decisions.
You will also lead KMMS’ thinking by providing insights into pricing trends and pricing variations between markets. Working closely with the Head of Procurement, you will:
- Identify opportunities where sourcing costs can be reduced by grouping spend
- Change vendors, annual purchase agreements or other vendor incentives to grow KMMS’ profitability.
- Capture pricing insights to demonstrate KMMS’ improving pricing competitiveness in the marketplace.
- Lead the company’s approach to pricing for RFPs, tenders, due diligence exercises and audits ensuring the best possible pricing is made available to the New Business and Business Development teams.
A little about us: https://ms.konicaminolta.com/
We’re a full service marketing production company and lucky enough to work with some of the world’s leading brands across the globe; Giving Shape to Ideas!
We manage the sourcing, production and delivery of cross-channel communications and are a team of 500 + people operating on a global level.
We become trusted partners with our clients, so getting the job done is vital. How we behave as people is just as important. That’s why our values matter to us. We live by them. They shape who we are and how we work with everyone.
In return for your dedication and passion we will reward you with:
A Competitive Salary
Employer Contribution Pension
Cash Health Plan
25 days holiday
Cashback and Discounts of a whole range of retailers and services
Cycle to Work Scheme
Child Care Vouchers
Eye Care Vouchers
Fantastic career progression in our award winning company
At Konica Minolta Marketing Services we have built a company that people admire by being true to our principles.
We value our guys, proud of the quality work we produce and we are determined to exceed our client’s needs and expectations.
We treat our people like our clients – with respect. We thrive on being creative, individual and uncomplicated ourselves; in fact we love people who have the confidence to be themselves and continue to grow with our evolving company.