Senior Tax Specialist – Prague, Czech Republic
Working alongside a dedicated and talented operational team based in our Office in Prague, we are looking for our next permanent team member. This role will be supported by our finance team based in London.
In this role you will be able to show us your amazing skill set and experience working within Finance.
A little about you:
Konica Minolta Marketing Services is part of wider Konica Minolta group active in printed and digital marketing and present in 24 European states through subsidiaries, branches or mere VAT registrations.
Purpose of this role is running end-to-end tax processes to ensure timely corporate tax and VAT returns filing and payments of the KMMS group, provide tax related support to both internal stakeholders within the finance as well as the operational team dealing directly with client and external ones as compliance providers or auditors. The role reports directly to Head of Tax.
- Preparing cash flow forecast in beginning of each month in the format aligned the needs of financial accounting team (including tracking the actual payments and evaluating the difference)
- Calculating tax accruals and their posting in the system
- VAT compliance process
- Corporate tax compliance process
- Performing month-end VAT and corporate tax account reconciliations;
- Keep the internal tracking and control of payments and filings tools up-to-date as well as focus on automation of this process towards the future
- Transfer pricing
- Responsible for running the periodical tax processes and that the KMMS EMEA group is compliant with various corporate tax and VAT regulations
- Supporting the finance team and wider business with relating to tax queries
As this role works with every aspect of our business, you must be fluent or have a very good understanding of the Czech & English language; verbally and written. Just like you, we like to have meaningful connections. It’s at the heart of everything we do.
A little about us: https://ms.konicaminolta.com/
We’re a full service marketing production company and lucky enough to work with some of the world’s leading brands across the globe; Giving Shape to Ideas!
We manage the sourcing, production and delivery of cross-channel communications and are a team of 500 + people operating on a global level.
We become trusted partners with our clients, so getting the job done is vital. How we behave as people is just as important. That’s why our values matter to us. We live by them. They shape who we are and how we work with everyone.
In return for your dedication and passion we will reward you with:
A Competitive Salary
Fantastic career progression in our award winning company
At Konica Minolta Marketing Services we have built a company that people admire by being true to our principles.
We value our guys, proud of the quality work we produce and we are determined to exceed our client’s needs and expectations.
We treat our people like our clients – with respect. We thrive on being creative, individual and uncomplicated ourselves; in fact we love people who have the confidence to be themselves and continue to grow with our evolving company.