Finance SG&A Controller FTC 9 months– London, UK
Working alongside a dedicated and talented Finance Team based in our Head office in London, we are looking for strong contractor in our team.
In this role you will be able to show us your amazing skill set and experience working within Finance.
A little about you:
SG&A Controller FTC 9 months is a key member of the financial leadership team. The SG&A Controller will be responsible for staff management and supervision as well as day to day functions within the Department.
Responsibilities of the role
- Lead the period end close process for selling, general and administrative costs ensuring integrity & accuracy of the result
- Prepare commentaries and KPI reporting
- Build and maintain a cost forecasting model
- Oversee the implementation of the TMF payroll project
- Develop a process which ensures al HR approvals for permanent or freelance recruitment are in the forecasts and/or budgets.
- Embed a tracking mechanism for headcount and staff costs which links in to forecast
- Driving development of and producing periodic management information report
- Provide insightful analysis to tell the story with regards to cost expenditure
- Co-ordinate the budgeting, forecasting and 3 Year plan process to ensure plans are delivered in line with agreed timescales, robust models are in place and insightful presentation and executive packs are prepared
- Identifying and implementing improvement to business processes to increase efficiency
- Understand and develop costing allocations approaches
- Establish a purchase order control system for overheads.
- Preparation of annual budget
- Participate in cross functional and cross divisional process improvement initiatives
- Identify, promote and embed opportunities to reduce the cost base and drive value for members by undertaking a cost segmentation project
You will demonstrate strong business partnering and ability to work across the KMMS organization establishing business partnerships with members of the finance team through accurate financial reporting.
You will also have a proven track record of managing and developing your teams, taking ownership for managing responsibilities and key focus areas for two managers and seven indirect reports.
As this role works with every aspect of our business, you must be fluent or have a very good understanding of the English language; verbally and written. Just like you, we like to have meaningful connections. It’s at the heart of everything we do.
A little about us: https://ms.konicaminolta.com/
We’re a full service marketing production company and lucky enough to work with some of the world’s leading brands across the globe; Getting Closer!
We manage the sourcing, production and delivery of cross-channel communications and are a team of 500 + people operating on a global level.
We become trusted partners with our clients, so getting the job done is vital. How we behave as people is just as important. That’s why our values matter to us. We live by them. They shape who we are and how we work with everyone.
In return for your dedication and passion we will reward you with:
A Competitive Salary
Employer Contribution Pension
Cash Health Plan
25 days holiday
Cashback and Discounts of a whole range of retailers and services
Cycle to Work Scheme
Child Care Vouchers
Eye Care Vouchers
Fantastic career progression in our award winning company
At Konica Minolta Marketing Services we have built a company that people admire by being true to our principles.
We value our guys, proud of the quality work we produce and we are determined to exceed our client’s needs and expectations.
We treat our people like our clients – with respect. We thrive on being creative, individual and uncomplicated ourselves; in fact we love people who have the confidence to be themselves and continue to grow with our evolving company.