Artwork & Design Studio Manager – Wembley Stadium
Working alongside a dedicated and talented Studio Team based in our onsite Artworking Studio at Wembley Stadium, we are looking for our next permanent team member.
In this role you will be able to show us and your client your amazing skill set and experience working within the world of creative production.
A little about you:
As the TALENTED Studio Manager, you will manage, direct and support the onsite team. You will assist with the delivery of all production projects across all channels, on time and on budget whilst maintaining the highest possible production values
You will be a Hands-Off Studio Manager focussing solely on the Studio that will include line management of your team, project management and trafficking
- Traffic Management, resource/capacity planning to ensure adequate resource
- Identifying the need and facilitating Freelance Resource
- Share expertise and specialist knowledge with, and the training of, colleagues
- On-going management of team performance and development in line with the personal appraisal and PDP requests, setting team and individual targets in line with both account and company objectives
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the Client’s business and key drivers in that business sector
- Develop and maintain relationships with key Client stakeholders
- Apply a commercial and value added approach to service delivery
- Ensure meaningful and timely communication with Client and any other stakeholders, including daily and monthly reviews and reporting
- Act as point of escalation for issues and ensure prompt and satisfactory resolution with minimal commercial impact, escalating through senior management when required. Manage risk and mitigate liability around service delivery failure
- Ensure workflow and quality procedures followed throughout production cycle by team
- Challenge status quo to drive operational improvement
- Full understanding of Brand Guidelines and ensure their correct usage
- Apply precise attention to detail in daily tasks
- Understand colour management principles and ensure their correct usage in daily work flow
- Attain expert level application knowledge wherever appropriate
- Ensure consistent Studio output
As this role works with our client, The FA, you must be fluent or have a very good understanding of the English language; verbally and written. Just like you, we like to have meaningful connections. It’s at the heart of everything we do; outstanding marketing performance for global brands.
A little about us: https://ms.konicaminolta.com/
We’re a full service marketing production company and lucky enough to work with some of the world’s leading brands across the globe; Giving Shape to Ideas!
We manage the sourcing, production and delivery of cross-channel communications and are a team of 500 + people operating on a global level.
We become trusted partners with our clients, so getting the job done is vital. How we behave as people is just as important. That’s why our values matter to us. We live by them. They shape who we are and how we work with everyone.
In return for your dedication and passion we will reward you with:
A Competitive Salary
Employer Contribution Pension
Cash Health Plan
25 days holiday
Cashback and Discounts of a whole range of retailers and services
Cycle to Work Scheme
Child Care Vouchers
Eye Care Vouchers
Fantastic career progression in our award winning company
At Konica Minolta Marketing Services we have built a company that people admire by being true to our principles.
We value our guys, proud of the quality work we produce and we are determined to exceed our client’s needs and expectations.
We treat our people like our clients – with respect. We thrive on being creative, individual and uncomplicated ourselves; in fact we love people who have the confidence to be themselves and continue to grow with our evolving company.