Supply and Environment Manager, Sourcing Function
Are you an experienced supply and sourcing management professional looking to take the next step in your career?
Konica Minolta Marketing Services (KMMS) are seeking exceptional performers in Supply and Sourcing Management to join our team working directly with our suppliers and clients.
KMMS is a fast growing and dynamic organisation who can offer you an exciting and challenging career within our Supply and Environment team. Working within a talented team your experience will be valued and you will have the freedom to make decisions on the overall management of Supply and Environment projects. You will become part of a Supply and Environment team that specialises in providing advice, resources and knowledge for the effective delivery of marketing and print management services.
A little bit about you:
Roles at KMMS are varied and interesting. In this exciting role you will have and experience:
– Various interaction with different clients, some are well-known global brands.
– Various interaction with different parties including but not limited to marketing team, creative agencies, suppliers.
– Complete ownership of the end to end delivery of a campaign or project.
– Responsible for management of activities for supply partners, including procurement, supplier assessment and auditing.
– Building development of supplier panels of support the service delivery to clients, business plans with suppliers, minimising the cost of supplier assessment and auditing.
– Building development of effective and efficient buying practice for all accounts
A little bit about what our requirements are:
– Excellent analytical and judgment skills. Strategic Sourcing, opportunity analyses, and strong negotiation with highly effective communication skills is a must.
– Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, prioritize appropriately and handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously with various cross functional teams.
– Strong sense on meeting customers’ expectations or exceeding and that standards and processes are followed to provide effective customer service.
– Team player and with strong interpersonal skills.
– Excellent in English verbal & written.
If you consider yourself to be a strong performer who enjoys the challenges of working in a fast pace environment and is looking to be part of a growing team this could be the opportunity for you.
A little bit about us
In April 2017 Ergo Asia along with our European sister company Charterhouse, became a single global band Konica Minolta Marketing Services (KMMS). This change enables us to clearly demonstrate our global scale and capability in marketing services. The re-brand shows our commitment to providing truly global services to our clients.
KMMS is a company borne out of marketing and technology services becoming intrinsically linked. KMMS creates meaningful connections with our clients through every brand touch-point and this sits at the heart of everything that we do. Aligned and agile we work off-site inside our clients’ businesses and we aim to make the complex simple and take solutions to market faster. We deliver cut through communications from shopping aisles to virtual reality and beyond. We work with clients to improve their marketing performance through seamless delivery, across all geographies, in all media channels and for every one of our global clients.
We are on a journey fuelled by daring ambition we are part of a consistent global identity and provider of world-class technology with a depth of resources.
Do you want to join a company with size, strength and resources and work with clients to deliver outstanding marketing performance for global brands?