Web2 print Operator (Chili Publish)
Are you an experienced creative professional looking to take the next step in your career?
Konica Minolta Marketing Services (KMMS) are seeking exceptional performers in creative studio to join our team working directly on site with our client.
KMMS is a fast growing and dynamic organisation who can offer you an exciting and challenging career within our Creative Studio division. Working within a talented team your experience will be valued and you will have the freedom to make decisions on the overall management of creativity. You will become a part of an innovative team that specialises in providing advice, resources and technology for the effective delivery of marketing and print management services.
A little bit about you:
Roles at KMMS are varied and interesting. In this exciting role, you will interact with many large customers. The role itself is highly creative so your advanced technical background in web2 print, different applications will be highly regarded. The W2P Studio Operator role falls within production; responsible for creation of templates for the asset management system as requested by the project management team via the systems interface.
You will interact with professional teams, including the marketing team, design agencies and suppliers within the print supply chain. You will take complete ownership of the end to end delivery of a campaign or project. Most importantly, you will be mentored/trained and coached to forge a long-term career as a web2 print professional within our organisation. You must have following skills:
- Experience of Flash
- Photoshop, Illustrator and In-design skills
- Experience in conventional print artwork and static banner assembly
- Good art working knowledge (collaterals work- POS)
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Logical mindset by which you can translate the brief in to what the end user would need to see.
- Experience in conventional print artwork and static banner assembly for ATL and BTL
- Experience in a document editing solution
A little bit about what our requirements are:
You are responsible for client requirements as they relate to production, studio and Digital Asset Management ( DAM ) for all KMMS applications. Build templates and control their elements right down to the content and positioning of individual frames. Lockable to avoid editing errors. Connect documents to external data from the DAM or XML feeds and upload Google or Excel Spreadsheets. Personalize the output with QR codes and many other types of barcode. With so much (meta)data at the ready. Working with the creative team to support application builds and deployments from development through production
- Constant communication and liaison with project management and workflow system to deliver the required templates allocated to you.
- Rigidly follow systems and protocols to ensure a globally consistent output that can be shared and amended by other global operators.
- Potentially available to other areas of ICP for artwork projects as and when required.
- To ensure that Key stakeholders remain informed and updated always.
- Responsible for time management across projects.
- Responsible to ensure quality control of all aspects of each project.
- Personal time management, organizing personal workload within a team environment.
- Fully understand client’s brand guidelines.
- Able to work alone and as a supportive part of a team.
- Getting the job done and seeking solutions to client opportunities.
- Act as part of world class team.
- The ability to multi-task, and show enthusiasm for all aspects of artwork assembly.
- Media agnostic.
- Enabling easy assembled design elements with Snippets
If you consider yourself to be a strong performer who enjoys the challenges of working in a fast-paced environment and is looking to be part of a growing team this could be the opportunity for you.
A little bit about us
In April 2017 KMMS Asia along with our European sister company Charterhouse, became a single global band Konica Minolta Marketing Services (KMMS). This change enables us to clearly demonstrate our global scale and capability in marketing services. The re-brand shows our commitment to providing truly global services to our clients.
KMMS is a company borne out of marketing and technology services becoming intrinsically linked. KMMS creates meaningful connections with our clients through every brand touch-point and this sits at the heart of everything that we do. Aligned and agile we work off-site inside our clients’ businesses and we aim to make the complex simple and take solutions to market faster. We deliver cut through communications from shopping aisles to virtual reality and beyond. We work with clients to improve their marketing performance through seamless delivery, across all geographies, in all media channels and for every one of our global clients.
We are on a journey fuelled by daring ambition we are part of a consistent global identity and provider of world-class technology with a depth of resources.
Do you want to join a company with size, strength and resources and work with clients to deliver outstanding marketing performance for global brands?